Get In Touch
For all enquiries, including sales, trade enquiries, please contact us at;
Phone the vineyard on: 01798 815 196
During August we will only be checking email occasionally, but at other times please e-mail: email@example.com
Nutbourne Vineyards is open to visitors from May to October, Tuesday to Friday 2pm-5pm and Saturdays 11am-5pm.
How to Find Us
– From the A29, going north towards Pulborough.
– As you enter Pulborough over the bridge, turn RIGHT at the double mini-roundabouts onto the A283, Lower Street. Through Pulborough village towards Storrington.
– After The White Horse pub on the left, in another 250 yards turn LEFT onto West Chiltington Road, following the brown “Vineyard” sign.
– After the farm shop (which is on the right), turn LEFT again, following the brown “Vineyard” sign.
– Follow the road round and before Nutbourne village, turn RIGHT into Stream Lane, again following the brown signs.
– Follow this narrow lane for ½ mile. Then turn LEFT into Gay Street, following another brown sign.
– Up the hill for about a mile and Nutbourne Vineyards is on the LEFT, up the driveway, through metal gates and down to the windmill and reception area.
THERE IS AMPLE PARKING BUT WE REGRET THAT DUE TO RESTRICTED ACCESS ROADS, WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCOMODATE LARGE COACHES AT THE VINEYARD.